Micro-C 180 Capsules – Vimergy
The successor to Vimergy’s Ester-C!
ATTENTION: Due to current scarcity, only one pack can be ordered per order!
Vimergy’s Vitamin C has a new name: Micro-C is the new, improved formula of Vitamin C. Micro-C is a mixture of buffered Vitamin C, which is much more digestible. The mixture is rounded off by a synergistic complex of rose hip, grape seed extract, rutin and acerola fruit extract.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system, as well as protecting the cells from oxidative stress and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Micro-C with rose hips:
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is essential for human health
• Supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and nervous system
• It is an essential cofactor in the biosynthesis of collagen and other connective tissues
• Unique and synergistically enhanced by rose hips and bioflavonoids, which also contain vitamin C.
• GMO-free, gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, vegan, paleo
• No citric acid and no gelatin
1 vegetarian capsule contains:% RI *
Vitamin C (as calcium / magnesium ascorbate) … 500 mg … 625.0%
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) … 25 mg … 3.1%
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) … 15 mg … 4.0%
Rutin … 25 mg … n.a.
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) … 25 mg … n.a.
Rose hips … 10 mg … n.a.
Acerola extract … 10 mg … n.a.
* RI =% of reference values for daily intake according to EU no. 1169/2011. (RI = Reference Intake)
Vitamin C (as calcium / magnesium ascorbate), capsule shell vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), filler cellulose, grape seed extract, rutin, rose hips, acerola extract, antioxidant ascorbyl palmitate.
1 vegetarian capsule 1-2 times a day.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store supplements out of the reach of small children.
Please keep cool and dry.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.